The Carroll Counseling Services staff brings over 80 years of experience together helping the community.
Adolescents Ages 15 to 17, Individual Adults of All Ages, Couples, and Families
**Currently No Availability
- SD Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC #20645), since 2021
- Addiction Counselor Trainee (ACT #8306), since 2021
- Pursuing Family and Marriage Therapy Supervisee (MFT #11530), in progress since 2021
Related Affiliations, Trainings, & Specialty Certifications Include:
- Eye-Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR), 2021
- Matrix Model of Addiction Treatment, 2020
- Cognitive Behavioral Interventions Substance Abuse (CBISA) Treatment, 2019
- Native American Cultural Awareness, 2020
- Moral Reconation Therapy (MRT), 2019
- Master of Science in Family and Marriage Counseling, South Dakota State University, 2019
- Master of Science in Clinical Mental Health Counseling, South Dakota State University, 2019
- Bachelor of Science in Community and Criminal Justice, Conestoga College, Kitchener ON, Canada, 2016
Email Alicia to get started at firstname.lastname@example.org.