The Carroll Counseling Services staff brings over 80 years of experience together helping the community.
Children & Adolescents Ages 2 to 17, and Young Adults Ages 18-25
- SD Licensed Professional Counselor-Mental Health (LPC-MH Supervisee), since 2021
- SD Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), since 4/21/01
- SD Certified School Counselor, since 2007
- SD Licensed Addictions Counselor (LAC # 13031564), since 12/11/13
- Nationally Board-Certified Counselor (NBCC #91696), 2004
Related Affiliations, Trainings, & Specialty Certifications Include:
- Applied Suicide Intervention Skills (ASIST), 2012
- Collaborative Assessment and Management of Suicidality (CAMS), 2017
- Sigma Threat Management Associates training on Advanced Threat Assessment, 2018
- Prevention Counselor currently serving Sioux Falls Lutheran School (Pre-K through Grade 12)
- Master of Science in Counseling & Human Resource Development, South Dakota State University, 2004
- Bachelor of Science in Sociology, Bachelor of Science in Child Development & Family Relations, South Dakota State University, 1987
Email Barb to get started at firstname.lastname@example.org.