The Carroll Counseling Services staff brings over 80 years of experience together helping the community.
Individual Adults of All Ages, Couples, Parents & Families
- SD Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist (LMFT #1218), since 2012
- SD Board Approved Supervisor, since 2016
- MN Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist (LMFT #4168), since 2021
Related Affiliations, Trainings, & Specialty Certifications Include:
- Carroll Institute Clinical Services Manager
- Carroll Institute Internship Coordinator
- Assistant Professor of Marriage and Family Therapy, Sioux Falls Seminary
- Director of Counseling Program, Sioux Falls Seminary
- Director of Community Counseling Clinic, Sioux Falls Seminary
- Clinical Fellow, American Association of Marriage & Family Therapists (#119447)
- Member, Christian Association of Psychological Studies
- Doctor of Ministry, Sioux Falls Seminary, 2016
- Master of Arts in Marriage & Family Therapy, Sioux Falls Seminary, 2008
- Bachelor or Science, National American University, 2002
Email Gretchen to get started at email@example.com.
In case of an emergency, call 911
Carroll Counseling Services
5625 S Southeastern Ave Sioux Falls, SD 57108
A reminder to not share health information within your message for your protection.