The Carroll Counseling Services staff brings over 80 years of experience together helping the community.
Adolescents Ages 12 to 17, Individual Adults of All Ages, and Couples
- Pursuing Licensed Professional Counselor Supervisee (LPC #20736)
- Addiction Counselor Trainee (ACT) (#8417), since 2020
Related Affiliations, Trainings, & Specialty Certifications Include:
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), 2020
- Moral Reconation Therapy (MRT), 2021
- Master of Arts in Counseling, Sioux Falls Seminary, 2021
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology, South Dakota State University, 2014
Email Melissa to get started at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case of an emergency, call 911
Carroll Counseling Services
5625 S Southeastern Ave Sioux Falls, SD 57108
A reminder to not share health information within your message for your protection.