The Carroll Counseling Services staff brings over 80 years of experience together helping the community.
Children & Adolescents Ages 9 to 17, Individual Adults of All Ages
**Currently Limited Availability
- SD Licensed Professional Counselor-Mental Health (LPC-MH #20381), since 2021
- SD Qualified Mental Health Practitioner (QMHP), since 2017
- SDBCE Board Approved Clinical Supervisor, since 2021
- SD Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC #7118), since 2008
- School Counselor since 2007
Related Affiliations, Trainings, & Specialty Certifications Include:
- Nationally Board-Certified Counselor (NBCC #202754), 2006
- National Certified School Counselor (NBCC #202754), 2020
- Master of Arts in Counseling and Psychology in Education, University of South Dakota, 2005
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice, Huron University, 1996
Email Michelle to get started at firstname.lastname@example.org.