The Carroll Counseling Services staff brings over 80 years of experience together helping the community.
Children & Adolescents Ages 5 to 17, Individual Adults of All Ages, and Parents & Families.
- SD Licensed Certified Social Worker (CSW #4835), since 2018
- Qualified Mental Health Professional (QMHP), since 2019
Related Affiliations, Trainings, & Specialty Certifications Include:
- Certified Common Sense Parenting Educator, since 2020
- Certified Positive Discipline Parent Educator, since 2021
- Master of Social Work University of South Dakota, Sioux Falls, SD, 2018
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice (Human Services focus), Colorado Technical University, Sioux Falls, SD, 2010
Email Sarah to get started at email@example.com.